Fiber Laser Welding Machine
Laser welding is a process used to join together metals using a laser beam to form a weld. With such a concentrated heat source, laser welding can be carried out at high welding speeds of metres per minutes on thin materials. Welding of thick, thin, reflective and dissimilar metals is difficult or even impossible, with traditional arc welding methods and can be done with a laser welder.
Metals don't need to be pre-brushed or ground clean before welding.
- Very fast welding speed. Up to 120mm/per second with 2-10 times increased welding efficiency when compared to traditional arc welding.
- Low operating costs, owing to wear-free semiconductor excitation, lower electricity consumption and substantially less maintenance.
- Safety switches and circuits are installed to ensure the operator’s safety.
- User-friendly, and easy to operate! A worker without any welding experience can learn how to use our Hugong Laser Welder within half a day.
- Excellent high-tech and compact design. The machine is fully assembled with shipment. The laser resonator, welding head etc are all installed, no re-assembly and wiring jobs needed during on-site installation. A technician can complete the installation within a few hours.
Your One Stop Shop for Fiber Laser Welding Machines
Helping you expand your business is our top priority:
- We will give you a great deal on the sale and excellent after sales service.
- We take care of all aspects of your Fiber Laser Welder purchase, to get you up and running (i.e. producing) as quickly as possible.
- Our highly skilled team will advise and help with the optimal time-to-market strategy for your products with advise on the correct production equipment.
- We source your laser welding machine at the best possible price, arrange finance, attend to the logistics of importing, as well as the installation and commissioning of your Hugong laser welding machine.
- 24 hour back-up and scheduled maintenance.
- Our expertise includes efficient fault finding and repair methods on the laser source, control systems, servo motors and drives, PLCs, robotics and hard-wired control panels.
Need to replace your Fiber Laser Source? We have a solution, call us.