Your Partner in New & Used Sheet Metal and Tool Room Machines
For over 30 years our internal team at TRM Supplies has specialised in the sourcing, importing, installation, support and repair of a wide range of new Sheet Metal machines. We also source and supply a wide variety of good quality, used machines. We refurbish, and retrofit, install, support and repair all CNC controlled machines.
We sell and refurbish:
- New TRM-branded Sheet Metal Machinery
- Industrial Fiber CO2 Laser Cutting Machines for metal as well as plastic, wood, paper and other materials
- Laser Welding Machines
- Plasma Cutting Machines
- Press Brakes
- Guillotines, Shears Cutters, Tube Benders, Plate Rollers, Eccentric & Hydraulic presses
- CNC Punching Machines
- Additive Manufacturing Technologies
- Used European Tool Room Machines
- New and Used machines for metal-forming, grinding, cutting and cropping
Industries we serve:
- Sheet Metal
- Rail and Road Transport
- Vehicle Manufacturing
- Mining and Engineering
- Structural and Architectural Steelwork
- Advertising Display Manufacturing
Looking for Hypertherm Plasma Consumables?
We offer the best prices in the market Click here for more info
Looking for Laser Cutter Consumables?
We are busy building an online shop.
We offer 24 hour back-up and scheduled maintenance for machine tools and production plants.
Our expertise includes efficient fault finding and repair methods on CNC controls, servo motors and drives, PLCs, robotics and hard-wired control panels.
We also carry out mechanical repairs and rebuilds.
Customer specific software development and integration for machines with CNC and PLC control systems.
Front-end and MMI software development for special purpose machinery and manufacturing lines.
CNC control applications software
We specialise in retrofitting and refurbishing of any current or outdated machinery and machine tools.
Our highly qualified engineers with 70 years combined experience are continuously kept up-to-date with the latest technologies and regularly attend courses run by our principals.